Tuesday 15 May 2012

Pet peeves during working hours...


I’ve got quite a few. I’m not an easy person to live with. And working with me must be quite a challenge. Here’s my top three:

1)   Noise. Screaming kids, barking dogs, trucks. I can’t handle any noise when I’m working. Even loud breathing can throw me off balance. I don't mind the radio and the TV though. I know I’m contradicting myself, but that’s me.
2)   Someone watching over my shoulder. Luckily I don’t have a boss checking my every move, but I absolutely hate it when hubby-to-be takes a peek at what I’m doing. Somehow whenever he does I’m on Facebook or Twitter, which doesn’t add to my credibility.
3)   Phone calls. When I’m working I don’t want to be disturbed. If you need me just e-mail or text me. Unless you have some life-threatening situation you need to notify me of. I answer my e-mails within five minutes. If you don’t receive a reply, I’m probably dead.

Memorise this if you don’t want to end up in my black book!

1 comment:

  1. All that is important for the community, should indeed delivered and continue to be introduced. Penyakit TBC | Obat Ginjal | Ace Maxs

    ReplyDelete