Sunday 10 June 2012

Screen shots


Bear with me this month. My entire house is filled with petal cones, party poppers, place cards, menus and other props for my upcoming wedding. As soon as I’ve sorted out this mess, I’ll get back to my normal blogging routine (including videos, promise... just need to work on my editing skills!). After all, a messy house equals a messy mind.

Speaking of messy stuff, you should see my desktop. I have this weird hobby. I love reading the Daily Mail Online, especially the entertainment pages. No, I’m not a celebrity stalker (well, maybe just a little), but I do love spotting typos and saving them as screen shots. On my desktop. You’d think they have proofreaders at a major tabloid like this one. If they do, they need to invest in a good espresso machine and a dictionary. Check for yourself!

typo attractive

Rihanna

a Eastern

Janet Jackson

Luke Magnotta

Mark Zuckerberg

Stacey Solomon

Am I the only one who does this? Maybe that's a superfluous question.

No comments:

Post a Comment